The 30th annual Boscov’s Berks Jazz Fest will be held Friday, March 27 through Sunday, April 5, 2020.
The lineup and schedule will be announced in November.
Tickets go on sale Saturday, Dec. 7, at 10 a.m.
The third annual Reading Blues Fest is set for November 22, 23, and 24 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Reading.
Tickets go on sale in late May.
The annual Boscov’s Berks Jazz Fest Holiday concert is set for Sunday, December 8, at the Miller Center for the Arts, featuring “A Peter White Christmas with Euge Groove, Lindsey Webster and Vincent Ingala.
Tickets go on sale in June.
Keep checking this website for updates.
Tickets can be purchased in several ways:
1) Stop by the Weidenhammer Box Office at the Santander Arena, Seventh and Penn Streets, Reading, to place your order in person.
Weidenhammer Box Office/Santander Arena Hours
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
10:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m. Saturday.
Box office is open during all performances and sporting events at the Arena.
2) Call Ticketmaster. Have a credit card ready.
US Ticket Sales: 800-745-3000
3) Call Ticketmaster Express: Use our completely automated phone line for self-service ticket sales, even after hours. 866-448-7849
4) To order Berks Jazz Fest tickets online, click box below.
It’s fan friendly and open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For customer service, please call 1-800-653-8000.
Box Office Hours during Berks Jazz Fest
1) Doors will open for each Jazz Fest event approximately one hour prior to performance time.
2) Types of Payment Accepted / Cash, AMEX, Visa, MC, DSC and Traveler’s Checks.
3) Will Call: You may pick up tickets approximately one hour prior to performance time. A Photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets will be required in order to pick up tickets.
4) Accessible Seating: All Berks Jazz Fest Venues have accessible seating.
Berks Jazz Fest Concert Guidelines/Rules
The following items are prohibited at all Berks Jazz Fest venues. Rules subject to change per artist request.
1) Guns, knives or weapons of any kind
2) Outside food and beverage
3) Laser pointers
5) Clothing or accessories with spikes or sharp objects
6) Large hand bags and backpacks
7) Recording devices (audio or video)
8) Professional cameras/GoPros/Mirrorless DSLRs
*All patrons are subject to search