To fans of Berks Jazz Fest…
Join us in Las Vegas for 5-Day, 5-Night celebrations of the music we love!
Two Great Jazz Events in Las Vegas …
And You Have Special Benefits!
As we continue to find new ways to enjoy the great jazz that brings us all together, we are excited to share with you a special offer for Berks Jazz Fest fans to attend stunning jazz events in February 2021 in Las Vegas. Since The Smooth Jazz Cruise and The Jazz Cruise can’t sail next year, both iconic jazz cruise programs are “docking” in the desert to present two very special programs.
The Smooth Jazz Cruise: Live In Las Vegas features Marcus Miller, George Benson, Jonathan Butler, Lee Ritenour, Dave Grusin, Mindi Abair, Lisa Fischer, Eric Marienthal, Eric Darius, Niki Haris, DW3 and two amazing bands.
Jazz: Live In Las Vegas features stars of The Jazz Cruise, including Christian McBride, Kurt Elling, Shelly Berg, John Clayton, Steve Tyrell, John Pizzarelli, Joey DeFrancesco, Clint Holmes,Wycliffe Gordon, Randy Brecker, Emmet Cohen, Veronica Swift, Jeff Hamilton, Ken Peplowski, Cyrille Aimée, Niki Haris and many, many more!
Both events will be held at the luxurious Encore Resort on the Las Vegas Strip and the music and additional programming will all be presented in the gorgeous Encore Theater. When you meet us in Las Vegas, you will be treated to the following:
- 5-Days, 5-Nights and 50 Hours of Music
- Reserved Seating for Every Show at Encore Theater
- Artist/Musician Cocktail Party
- Choice of “Suite” at Encore Resort: Every room at Encore is a Suite and each is 745 square feet or larger with a separate sitting area. We are offering a variety of Suites, from the standard Encore Resort Suite up to a 2 Bedroom Apartment!
- Exciting Dining Options:
- Breakfast — You are invited to join us as our guest for our Musicians’ Breakfast, which will feature some “Up, Close and Personal” time with our jazz stars.
- Dinner at The Buffet at Wynn — Dinner at The Buffet at Wynn is included in your Event Package. You pay the tip, tax and beverages, and enjoy as much as you want of the nearly 100 outstanding food options available to you. (Special Note: As an additional safety precaution, The Buffet at Wynn is currently operating as a bottomless dining experience with tableside service. Guests are provided a top-notch buffet-style menu and may order unlimited quantities served to you by staff.)
- You Choose Dinner — If you prefer to dine elsewhere for one night or every night, there are 18 restaurants on the Encore and Wynn resort property for you to choose from. You will receive credits, equal to the cost of The Buffet at Wynn, to use for great meals at any of the resort’s Fine Dining and Casual Dining restaurants.
- Artist Hosted Dinners — Each night, there will be several opportunities to enjoy a Fine Dining experience with one or more of our amazing musicians. You may apply your dining credit towards the price of these very special dining choices.
For all of the exciting details and to start a reservation, go to www.thejazzcruise.com/vegas or www.thesmoothjazzcruise.com/vegas. If you have questions or would like assistance completing your reservation, please email us at ECPINVEGAS@ecpcruises.com.
HEALTH & SAFETY: With the event being several months away, it is impossible to outline now our specific plans for presenting the event in a healthy and safe manner. What we can say is that our plans for this event are premised upon being able to accommodate up to 1,000 guests, which is 67% of the capacity of the Encore Theater. At this moment, the theater is closed and no date has been set for its opening. When it does reopen, we will carefully review the requirements and guidelines for operating the theater and will issue our plan at that time (“Health & Safety Plan”). Our Health & Safety Plan will be stringent and will result in the Encore Theater being as safe a “bubble” as possible.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If for any reason we are unable to operate the event at the Encore Theater, as planned, or we feel that the precautions required would undermine our guests’ enjoyment, the event will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund of all money paid within three (3) days of such announcement. In fairness to our wonderful guests, any decision to cancel the program will be made well in advance of the program dates. Though we are optimistic at this time, be assured that this program will be presented if, and only if, we are confident that we can provide a healthy, safe and enjoyable experience and environment. Otherwise, payments are non-refundable, subject to the right of any guest to request a refund within four (4) business days of the issuance of our Health & Safety Plan.
Keep enjoying world-class jazz and we hope to see each and every one of you in 2021 for these great jazz events in Las Vegas!