The lineup and schedule of local concerts will be announced soon.
The Berks Arts Council is in the process of finalizing local venue partners for the anniversary fest.
We invite you and your business to join in on the Berks Jazz Fest celebration by hosting an event at your facility and we will partner with you to market it to our thousands of attendees that will be staying in local hotels, enjoying our restaurants and shopping.
By becoming a local events partner, the Berks Arts Council will provide the following marketing support for your event:
- Your event will be listed on this website beginning in February 2020 (or once your event is received). All listings include a link to your website/social media event page.
- Special listings on the Berks Jazz Fest e-blast communications to over 50,000 Jazz Fans to help them plan their visits.
- Will be listed in Reading Eagle “Berks Jazz Fest Local Events” ad features.
- Included in the 30th Anniversary Berks Jazz Fest Program Book local venue partner feature
- The Berks Jazz Fest will provide promotional materials which will be available one month prior to the event date.
- The opportunity to purchase Jazz Fest logo shirts for your staff at $15.00 per shirt for your staff only. These are not to be sold or gifted to the public.
We encourage you to sign up today to receive the most marketing benefit for your event. Local event partner registrations are as follows:
- $150 – For one (1) concert/event
- $200 – For two (2) concerts/events
- $225 – For three (3) concerts/events
- $250 – For four (4) or more concerts/events
Please note that the Berks Jazz Fest logo is a registered trademark and can only be used with the written permission of the Berks Arts Council.
To be included in the first set of advertising, please submit event performance information no later than Monday, January 20, 2020. Information submitted after that date will be integrated into the marketing schedule as received. Marketing will be ongoing through April 5, 2020.
If you need suggestions on bands/performers/acts, please contact Gary Spencer at 610-898-1930 ext. 24. The Berks Arts Council and Berks Jazz Fest are not responsible for booking your performers.
Your partnership not only contributes to the success of this festival, but also supports a more vibrant arts community and helps the Berks Arts Council promote our mission to inspire, engage and unite our community through arts education, collaboration and presentation.
Click here to download the registration form. Form must be completed and either mailed or emailed into Berks Arts Council.
Make Payment for Registration Here – Venue Partner Registration Only.