Tuesday, November 10, 2020
Dear Berks Jazz Fest Ticket Holders:
The past eight months has been unprecedented with the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on the arts, music, and entertainment industries. We are thankful for the continued support of our donors and volunteers who help us to continue our mission to inspire, engage and unite the community through arts education, collaboration, and presentation.
Our team has been actively planning the 30th annual Boscov’s Berks Jazz Fest — two years in the making – with the same great artists and schedule! The fest dates are April 9-18, 2021. All tickets purchased for the 2020 Berks Jazz Fest will be honored in 2021. The concert schedule is posted at www.berksjazzfest.com
As we approach the 2021 event, the Berks Arts team is in communication with local and state officials regarding venue capacities, social distancing requirements, health and safety requirements and other new event regulations put into place. As we all know, the regulations are changing almost daily. Berks Arts is committed to doing our best to keep all our patrons and volunteers safe during jazz fest.
At this time, all staff, patrons, and volunteers will be required to:
- Wear face masks in all event facilities
- Will have temperature screenings completed before each show
- Encouraged to wash hands frequently and/or use hand sanitizer
- Be seated according to the Event Safety Alliance protocol
- If you have been exposed to COVID or test positive within 10 days of the fest, not feeling well or currently ill, we ask that you do not attend the event.
In partnership with TicketMaster and ASM, electronic ticketing is strongly encouraged. Scanners will be used to check each attendee ticket rather than personal handling of tickets. Ticket issues will be resolved with the Box Office located at each concert venue.
For ticket purchasers who are seeking a refund for tickets, you may do so through February 28, 2021. Ticket refunds can be requested through two methods:
- Tickets purchased online through Ticketmaster can be refunded directly by signing into your Ticketmaster account. Select tickets and follow prompts for refund requests.
- Tickets purchased at the Box Office can be refunded by calling 610-898-7231. Please note that you will need to mail your tickets back to the box office before the tickets are refunded. Mail to: Santander Arena, Director of Ticketing, 700 Penn Street Reading PA 19602.
Please note that ticket refunds will be placed back directly on the credit cards used for purchasing. Refund process can take from 45-60 days. For questions on the refund process, please call 610-898-1930 ext. 28.
Berks Arts is carefully monitoring the pandemic and its impact on live music events. As we learn about any significant changes on hosting live concerts, we will communicate these to you. The primary communication tools used will be the Berks Jazz Fest website, Facebook page and emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your flexibility and patience during this time.
Meggan Kerber, Berks Arts Executive Director
Gary Spencer, Berks Arts Production Manager
John Ernesto, Berks Jazz Fest General Manager
30th ANNUAL BOSCOV’S BERKS JAZZ FEST TICKETS ON SALE!
Tickets for the Berks Jazz Fest can be purchased in two ways:
1) Stop by the Weidenhammer Box Office at the Santander Arena, Seventh and Penn Streets, Reading, to place your order in person.
Weidenhammer Box Office/Santander Arena Hours
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
10:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m. Saturday.
Box office is open during all concerts and sporting events at the Arena.
2) To order Berks Jazz Fest tickets online, click appropriate box below.
Box Office Hours during Berks Jazz Fest
1) Doors will open for each Jazz Fest event approximately one hour prior to performance time.
2) Types of Payment Accepted / Cash, AMEX, Visa, MC, DSC and Traveler’s Checks.
3) Will Call: You may pick up tickets approximately one hour prior to performance time. A Photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets will be required in order to pick up tickets.
4) Accessible Seating: All Berks Jazz Fest Venues have accessible seating.
Berks Jazz Fest Concert Guidelines/Rules
The following items are prohibited at all Berks Jazz Fest venues. Rules subject to change per artist request.
1) Guns, knives or weapons of any kind
2) Outside food and beverage
3) Laser pointers
5) Clothing or accessories with spikes or sharp objects
6) Large hand bags and backpacks
7) Recording devices (audio or video)
8) Professional cameras/GoPros/Mirrorless DSLRs
*All patrons are subject to search