Berks Jazz Fest Announces New Ticket Partnership With Vivenu!
Greetings! I hope this letter finds you and yours well and looking forward to a safe and enjoyable summer. Here at Berk Arts, Summer 2022 represents an exciting time of growth and transformation as we emerge from a challenging couple of years. There are quite a few updates we are excited to share with you!
So, what are we up to?
- We have just recently announced the Fifth Annual Reading Blues Fest in November, with an incredible lineup of professional artists.
- We are growing the Bandshell Concert Series, presenting more FREE and inclusive community events in the region.
- We are working with local businesses and schools to display student artwork across Berks County through our Fast Lane Art program.
- We are strengthening our partnership with the Music Educators of Berks County (MEBC) by working alongside music teachers to present festivals across the county, putting nearly 1,000 students onstage in the areas of band, orchestra, and chorus.
- We are expanding our GET JAZZED educational program as a key component of the Boscov’s Berks Jazz Fest, where we welcome all young musicians, teachers and families to learn, perform, and be inspired.
- We are proudly serving as a Regional Partner for Pennsylvania Council on the Arts, providing hundreds of thousands of dollars in grant funding to dozens of arts organizations and creative entrepreneurs in our region.
And finally, perhaps one of the most significant updates for our patrons is that Berks Arts has joined forces with a new ticketing partner beginning in 2023.
As a nonprofit event presenter, one of our primary goals is to keep costs low, providing affordable access to world-class live events to the Berks community and beyond. We are able to achieve this in large part through the generosity of our corporate sponsors and partners; however, we recognize that we need to do more for our fans, and to fulfill our mission by reducing ticket handling fees as much as possible.
And so, after significant research and discussion, we have made the decision to partner with Vivenu as the official ticketing partner of Berks Arts, beginning with sales for the 2023 Boscov’s Berks Jazz Fest.
Vivenu provides a modern, agile, user-friendly system for staff and purchasers alike. The company’s system allows for Berks Arts to provide direct customer service to ticket purchasers who have questions, issues, or requests. This change will save our fans hundreds of thousands of dollars each year, while also allowing Berks Arts to connect directly and meaningfully with the people who love our programs and initiatives.
The addition of staff, equipment, and a related website overhaul have been thoughtfully considered in our decision-making process, with an ongoing commitment to provide an excellent, customer-focused experience for all our supporters.
And so, if you believe in what we do and you are in a position to support our programs, we humbly ask you to consider making a contribution as a Berks Arts donor. Your financial support will help to secure and sustain all of our programming, from festivals, to education, to supporting our colleagues in the arts community at-large.
Our donor levels and benefits will remain similar to those in the recent past. For the 2023 Berks Jazz Fest, the $60 Arts Advocate level will still give you the same benefits as before (access to pre-sale, merchandise discount, etc.).
With our new ticketing platform, we are pleased to share that supporters at the $250 “Arts Enthusiast” level and higher will have NO PROCESSING FEES on tickets for the 2023 Boscov’s Berks Jazz Fest! While *everyone* will be paying less in processing fees with Vivenu, we are thrilled to offer this added benefit to our Arts Enthusiasts.
If you’ve already sent in your contribution this year, THANK YOU, from the bottom of our hearts. If you’d like to join the club, or increase your contribution and level, please click here to donate online or send a check in the mail to P.O. Box 854 Reading, PA 19603.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to a bright future with all our programs here at Berks Arts, and we are deeply grateful for your continued dedication and support of our work in the community.
Justin Heimbecker Executive Director, Berks Arts