30th ANNUAL BOSCOV’S BERKS JAZZ FEST TICKETS ON SALE!
Tickets for the Berks Jazz Fest can be purchased in two ways:
1) Stop by the Weidenhammer Box Office at the Santander Arena, Seventh and Penn Streets, Reading, to place your order in person.
Weidenhammer Box Office/Santander Arena Hours
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
10:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m. Saturday.
Box office is open during all concerts and sporting events at the Arena.
2) To order Berks Jazz Fest tickets online, click appropriate box below.
Box Office Hours during Berks Jazz Fest
1) Doors will open for each Jazz Fest event approximately one hour prior to performance time.
2) Types of Payment Accepted / Cash, AMEX, Visa, MC, DSC and Traveler’s Checks.
3) Will Call: You may pick up tickets approximately one hour prior to performance time. A Photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets will be required in order to pick up tickets.
4) Accessible Seating: All Berks Jazz Fest Venues have accessible seating.
Berks Jazz Fest Concert Guidelines/Rules
The following items are prohibited at all Berks Jazz Fest venues. Rules subject to change per artist request.
1) Guns, knives or weapons of any kind
2) Outside food and beverage
3) Laser pointers
5) Clothing or accessories with spikes or sharp objects
6) Large hand bags and backpacks
7) Recording devices (audio or video)
8) Professional cameras/GoPros/Mirrorless DSLRs
*All patrons are subject to search